Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Frustrated with firefox!

OMG! I'm so frustrated! So I created the movie directory and uploaded the movie file to the movie directory and then set up my movie.html. Everything was correct but somehow, the movie player just won't show up using firefox browser. I looked at my html page and checked the commands over and over and all the names and extensions are exactly the way it should be. Just as I predicted, it was the firefox browser's problem again! I tried opening the page with Internet Explorer and the movie player worked perfectly. I even tried looking up wmv plug-ins for firefox browser and downloaded it, however the problem still persist. Maybe it's just my computer. I have no idea why this is happening! ARH!
Anyway, it's almost 2am in the morning, I will further investigate the firefox problem tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment