Friday, June 12, 2009

We CANNOT live without technology

I just finish reading some classmate's blogs and it really got me thinking about the importance of technology. From the minute we wake up til when we go to bed. We are surrounded by technology. The 3 things I use most often throughout my day is, my iphone, my laptop, and we I get home I like to watch TV. I cannot imagine life without any of these. Well, actually if I had to give up one thing, I could go without the TV, since you can watch virtually anything online using a computer nowadays. I just like it more because I have a large screen TV. But the iphone is really an amazing tool. I couldn't believe what it can do when I first got it. Literally, it's like i'm carrying around a mini computer everywhere I go. I can check all of my email accts every minute if I wanted to. I added a facebook app onto my iphone and I can check the status of my friend's facebook anytime I want to. I can listen to mp3's on the ipod app on the iphone, I can check the weather, the stock market, .....play games, download games, and the list goes on. Actually I often say to my boyfriend, if someone has an iphone and you text them or email them, if they take DAYS to get back to you or not get back to you at all. They are intentionally doing it. I do not believe that they simply didn't get to it. hahaha I think the invention of iphone simply took technology to the next level. The level of access and the mobility of that access is just phenomenal. What will they think of next??!!

1 comment:

  1. Great insights! I agree it seems that we can't live without our phones, computers and ipod. Isn't horrible that we so dependent of these means?

    ReplyDelete