Sunday, June 21, 2009

Group Project Green Team

Earlier this week, everyone got their group project team assignment. I love the idea of using RGB as team categories. It's very creative and certainly appropriate for our class. Sarah, Nicole, Julie and I are on the "Green" team, the topic of our presentation will focus on social network through the web and how educators can utilize those tools in their teaching whether inside or outside the classroom. We will discuss social websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, My Space and how we can use them as tools for teaching as well as a way of communication among teachers and students. We will also discuss the positive as well as the negative sides of these websites. I'm sure that everyone will find this topic very relatable as we probably all use many of those websites in our lives daily. Hope we will all have a great discussion about this topic!

1 comment:

  1. hi~Jessica! it makes me to recall my first presentation with you guys in front of native friends. You were sitting next to me and you made me to cheer up. I think Prof. Gilbert gave not only the concept and knowledge of technologial education, but also the opportunity that I can make friends. Thanks a lot. See you on the campus.

    ReplyDelete